viernes, 7 de junio de 2013

I dream in skin-scented sentences

Come to Cleveland.. we can hang out.. listen to Ani DiFranco and have fun times? please.

Oh that sounds just lovely! :)

tylerthedestroyerxxx: Babe is sleeepy. I love when she sleeps...



tylerthedestroyerxxx:

Babe is sleeepy. I love when she sleeps on my chest

His chest is seriously my favorite place to fall asleep

Yo :) hope all is well. Do you plan to grow your hair long or keep it that short?

I want to grow the top out a bit I think but I haaaaate the process of actually growing it.

Dad: Tyler seems like a really nice kid.

Dad: Tyler seems like a really nice kid.
Me: He's really great.
Dad: So...how does that work..?
Me: How does what work?
Dad: I mean because you're gay...

By far my favorite compliments that Tyler has given me were ‘I love your cooking’ and...

By far my favorite compliments that Tyler has given me were ‘I love your cooking’ and ‘I like that you’re as weird as I am’

LOOK AT THOSE LITTLE SCALY DINOSAUR FISTS WHAT A PERFECT...



LOOK AT THOSE LITTLE SCALY DINOSAUR FISTS WHAT A PERFECT CREATURE

catsandcunts: Androgyny is literally the best thing ever. 

catsandcunts:

Androgyny is literally the best thing ever. 

thecapedcadaver: bamberose: oscarwilderoses: bigj09: julielik...



thecapedcadaver:

bamberose:

oscarwilderoses:

bigj09:

julielikesgirls:

helloaiden:

still-is-early:

promisedland-of-lesbians:

boyishgirls:

clits-inaction:

if-youre-feelingsinister:

(via lifeinmyworldx10, sophiawallace)

it says your boyfriend is single on his blog?

Yeah it's only been 'official' since yesterday so 

does your girlfriend have a blog??

I don't have a girlfriend but I do have a boyfriend and yes he has a blog :) tylerthedestroyerxxx 

I just want to double check, what are your preferred pronouns? ^.^ love the blog by the way~

She/her! Although when I don't wear makeup I sometimes hear 'him' or 'sir' and it doesn't bother me. Thanks for asking!

@bassaddict



@bassaddict

@bassaddict



@bassaddict

Photo



Your new boy toy is like 12 you're gross

Look at all the fucks I give

Also, he's legal ;)

sacriliciousslut: h-u-m-o-u-r: If this isn't your favourite...



sacriliciousslut:

h-u-m-o-u-r:

If this isn't your favourite commercial ever then you're wrong. 

Which one is the most vibrate-y?

Handsome fella on the beach :)



Handsome fella on the beach :)

Big fish



Big fish

Wtf is this



Wtf is this

The freckles on your shoulders are suuuuuper cute, just thought I'd let you know :)

Ah, you're lovely thank you!!! <3<3

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario