viernes, 7 de junio de 2013

Appreciating figures of all shapes and sizes

I think I’m gonna like this job. Off to bed. May go in at noon tomorrow. Or 1. Haven’t...

I think I’m gonna like this job. Off to bed. May go in at noon tomorrow. Or 1. Haven’t...

Photo



Photo



Photo



So I start my new job tomorrow.

So I start my new job tomorrow.

What the fuck is a rosy/bubblegum or pale or grunge blog? Who gives a Spanish horse fuck what kind...

What the fuck is a rosy/bubblegum or pale or grunge blog? Who gives a Spanish horse fuck what kind...

igiveuanadvice2: igiveuanadvice: Just because…..my feet …. oh...



igiveuanadvice2:

igiveuanadvice:

Just because…..my feet …. oh yeah and my ass in a thong.

:P

theanthemofmayhem: For the first time I am so incredibly proud...



theanthemofmayhem:

For the first time I am so incredibly proud and comfortable with my body. So fuck your criticisms.

underwear-drawer: Just being cheeky :* Submission by...



underwear-drawer:

Just being cheeky :*

Submission by buriedmonsters

“I follow back” is probably one of the biggest lies on tumblr

“I follow back” is probably one of the biggest lies on tumblr

ilooovedick: Was loving the lake time



ilooovedick:

Was loving the lake time

leaveonlyyourfootprints: Just cuz I like this pic



leaveonlyyourfootprints:

Just cuz I like this pic

Photo



i-am-phusis: showsharepics: Another great submission from...



i-am-phusis:

showsharepics:

Another great submission from leaveonlyyourfootprints.tumblr.com

as requested a second topless tuesday! ;)

oh hi boobs!

The feels in The Calm by OM&M.. Even lyric-less it still has them..

The feels in The Calm by OM&M.. Even lyric-less it still has them..

thelittlebabygirl: jealous of this body



thelittlebabygirl:

jealous of this body

Photo



Haha this is adorable hun(: your expression is...



Haha this is adorable hun(: your expression is cute!

http://buriedmonsters.tumblr.com

or this one? This works too love(: thank you for the...



or this one?

This works too love(: thank you for the submissions, not just today but over time (: http://igiveuanadvice2.tumblr.com

could this work? Of course it could(: and the lip biting makes...



could this work?

Of course it could(: and the lip biting makes it better(: cute smile hun http://igiveuanadvice2.tumblr.com

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario