miércoles, 5 de junio de 2013

clementines and tulips

"People are often unreasonable, illogical and self centered; Forgive them anyway. If you are kind,..."

"

People are often unreasonable, illogical and self centered;
Forgive them anyway.

If you are kind, people may accuse you of selfish, ulterior motives;
Be kind anyway.

If you are successful, you will win some false friends and some true enemies;
Succeed anyway.

If you are honest and frank, people may cheat you;
Be honest and frank anyway.

What you spend years building, someone could destroy overnight;
Build anyway.

If you find serenity and happiness, they may be jealous;
Be happy anyway.

The good you do today, people will often forget tomorrow;
Do good anyway.

Give the world the best you have, and it may never be enough;
Give the world the best you've got anyway.

You see, in the final analysis, it is between you and your God;
It was never between you and them anyway.

"

- Mother Theresa (via to-lose-sight)

refluent: Manhattan Bridge (von BeboFlickr)



refluent:

Manhattan Bridge (von BeboFlickr)

Photo



Photo



today's activity: kayaking the battenkill with @downtoearth914...



today's activity: kayaking the battenkill with @downtoearth914 ☀✌👍

foxontherun: (via the creatives - Nicole Franzen Photography)



foxontherun:

(via the creatives - Nicole Franzen Photography)

Photo



Photo



Photo



restlesswandering: QUACK



restlesswandering:

QUACK

2 weeks till my trip!!



2 weeks till my trip!!

Photo



Photo



Photo



gettingahealthybody: Peach lemonade :)



gettingahealthybody:

Peach lemonade :)

bookendsanddaisies:  



bookendsanddaisies:

 

Photo



spatialsoloist: It amazes me that I can accurately type at top speed without looking at my keyboard...

spatialsoloist:

It amazes me that I can accurately type at top speed without looking at my keyboard but still pour water down my shirt 'cause I missed my mouth in general.

Photo



Photo



No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario