jueves, 6 de junio de 2013

-.-

Photo

















bobertdowney: this club has everything



bobertdowney:

this club has everything

sideburns-and-trenchcoats: jesus christ. finally done with...













sideburns-and-trenchcoats:

jesus christ. finally done with this 
Anyway, here is my headcanon of the angel's wings~ 
this made me very happy. so many wings. mhpmhm pmh 

thestrawberryblondegirl: wholock-in-the-impala: hot men in...













thestrawberryblondegirl:

wholock-in-the-impala:

hot men in sexy coats

Why did Tom Hiddleston and Misha exchange coats?

Photo



hungrylikethewolfie: #EAT THE RED ONE FIRST



hungrylikethewolfie:

Reblog if you know who David Bowie is.

cumberbatchaddictsanonymous:

servantofsadako:

consultingmadmanwiththeimpala:

thedevilwearssammyonwednesdays:

A disgustingly large number of people in my school don't even know the name. I need reassuring that it's just their ignorance.

DAVID BOWIE IS THE GOBLIN KING!

AND THIS IS WHY YOU'RE MY BEST FRIEND.

image

WHY ARE THERE NOT MORE NOTES???

blainemrys: i want to sleep but supernatural



blainemrys:

i want to sleep but supernatural

tenrosetivayeah: dragontattooed: STOP SCROLLING You get a hug for being you. CONTINUE...

tenrosetivayeah:

dragontattooed:

STOP SCROLLING

You get a hug for being you.

image

CONTINUE SCROLLING

WAITWAITWAIT

image

Sorry, I got sad thinking you were going away.

BUT I'M OKAY NOW YOU CAN GO

neraiutsuze: thee-traveling-milk: captain-snark: Now your...



neraiutsuze:

thee-traveling-milk:

captain-snark:

Now your dash is safe from unwanted Angels

Thanks but I don't think we'll be needing this for a while

STILL TOO SOON

UNPOPULAR OPINION

my-tardis-sense-is-tingling:

ace-of-spades:

i dont want the 12th doctor to be woman

not because im sexist to my own gender but because it would change the dynamic of the show too much and there would be a disconnect between 12 and the other doctors 

image

I actually could not agree more.

Photo









Dean: don't do the thing

Dean: don't do the thing

Sam: I did the thing

Cas: I did the thing too

"Well clearly you can…"



















"Well clearly you can…"

Photo



goforthemanboob: legolastouchedthebutt: nayx: making my way downtown oh my fucking god where am...

goforthemanboob:

legolastouchedthebutt:

nayx:

making my way downtown oh my fucking god where am i

image

#that should not have been as funny as it was

So I heard some of you want to know what I sleep in .

the-internet-addict:

watchtheskytonight:

consulting-meerkat:

timelordy-teganbreann:

tea-and-tumblr:

the-timelords-tardis:

oprimer:

hug-sensei:

jaxtheripper13:

Lets just say I go full COMMANDO ~


image

image

image

image

image

image

image

Hot Right ? 

I love the men of Tumblr …

image

Snuggle up with me, ladies.

image

I

image

Always

image

Use

image

Protection

gfdchuijohgcfnxdcghvjbkn

So we're telling how we sleep?

image 

Allow me to share…

imageimage

Wait, what?!

imageimage

OH MY HOW EMBARRASSING!

 image

Never mind!

JAMES

GOD BLESS THE MEN OF TUMBLR

IT'S BACK

OH IT'S BACK AGAIN

enochian-joke:  #CAN WE GET AN EPISODE OF CASTIEL TALKING YES....













enochian-joke:

 #CAN WE GET AN EPISODE OF CASTIEL TALKING

YES. I could totally watch a whole episode of him commenting on humanity or whatever else I don't even need more than that it's compelling enough by itself.

Photo



















A reaction to Start Trek Into Darkness International Trailer

radculas:

image

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario