jueves, 6 de junio de 2013

Arcadian Pleasures

Why is that girl so late? My niece is so Parisienne. My aunt...



Why is that girl so late? My niece is so Parisienne.

My aunt doesn't always understand the Parisien way of life when she travels in to have lunch at restaurant Le Meurice.

Cocktails? I usually try to forgo at lunch times. But an...



Cocktails? I usually try to forgo at lunch times.

But an aperitif. oh go on then. I can't refuse.

It's lunch time. Foie Gras de Canard…perfect for...



It's lunch time.

Foie Gras de Canard…perfect for this horrid weather.

What happened to the slow elegance of seduction, uncle? When in...



What happened to the slow elegance of seduction, uncle?

When in heat, go with the flow…

But madame how am I supposed to do my maid tasks blindfolded? It...



But madame how am I supposed to do my maid tasks blindfolded?

It wasn't the answer my cousin was looking for and Marie was no going to pay for her insolence.

Oh when I said unpeel them I didn't mean your maid's...



Oh when I said unpeel them I didn't mean your maid's uniform, Marie.

Breaking in the new maid will evidently take some time.

Come Marie, dress your mistress. It's a pleasure to break...



Come Marie, dress your mistress.

It's a pleasure to break in the new maid in our family chateau.

Will Madame be needing anything else? Yes, a razor.  Your pussy...



Will Madame be needing anything else?

Yes, a razor.  Your pussy is hopelessly untrimmed. Standards must be maintained if you are to continue to serve our family, Marie.

It's up to you, little sis, either you join me and our...



It's up to you, little sis, either you join me and our cousins or just rub your pussy from afar.

It's time my little sister grew up.

You have a connoisseur's taste for cock, Madame. Just as your...



You have a connoisseur's taste for cock, Madame. Just as your uncle said.

My glasses steam up when I get my head around a real swordsman of pedigree.

Of course it's just you and me uncle. The tables have...



Of course it's just you and me uncle.

The tables have turned and it's my turn to rule the family roost in our family chateau.

Your niece has a 24 carat asshole. She will be priceless when...



Your niece has a 24 carat asshole. She will be priceless when she becomes a proper slut like your wife.

The mistresses of my uncle were never sure what to make of me. Some felt threatened and some became more libertine.

Oh yes, papa, right here on your marriage bed. My cousin, the...



Oh yes, papa, right here on your marriage bed.

My cousin, the libertine slut.

I did remember not to put my knickers on. My uncles and aunts...



I did remember not to put my knickers on. My uncles and aunts will be pleased. Oh and my cousins. Mmmm.

I love the masked soirees my family puts on in our family chateau.

Such an innocent mouth was made to be desecrated, dear niece....



Such an innocent mouth was made to be desecrated, dear niece.

Was it sacrilege or nirvana to be broken into womanhood by your libertine uncle? Mmmm.

Now let's see what kind of slut you've become....



Now let's see what kind of slut you've become. You're going to blind taste your uncle's cock and your brother's and my son's as well. You better know the difference.

I never failed the taste test or my aunt.

You were right, cousin, your cock is thicker, faster, and oh so...



You were right, cousin, your cock is thicker, faster, and oh so deeper than my stupid boyfriend.

My cousins were always there growing up in our family chateau.

Oh it's you. Your uncle said he would be back but...



Oh it's you. Your uncle said he would be back but he's still on the phone. Care to take care of your aunt with that handsome cock, dear nephew.

My aunt always tied my brother up in knots….

No wonder the nuclear family is so strong in Eastern cultures….



No wonder the nuclear family is so strong in Eastern cultures….

Mmmm. Oh cousin, you really like cunt creme fraiche with your...



Mmmm. Oh cousin, you really like cunt creme fraiche with your breakfast.

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario