miércoles, 5 de junio de 2013

did it stick on the wall?

lisalinguica: Gooby pls.



lisalinguica:

Gooby pls.

olhodatempestade: Que vista linda, e nõ to falando do mar!



olhodatempestade:

Que vista linda, e nõ to falando do mar!

p-cat: sorry not sorry.



p-cat:

sorry not sorry.

killerkurves: My ever popular Lydia Rose-Bewley post has been...











killerkurves:

My ever popular Lydia Rose-Bewley post has been given an HD quality boost, so deserved a revisit.

[follow and see more like this]

- Certified #KillerKurves

alwaysfacingthesun: I typically hate my smile but not in this....



alwaysfacingthesun:

I typically hate my smile but not in this. I couldn't hate it if I tried in this photo. 

labellaashley69: Sweet dreams!!! BTW if your dream just happens...



labellaashley69:

Sweet dreams!!! BTW if your dream just happens to be of me tonight, keep in mind i like it rough ;)

bear-eat-o: I (poorly) made a fat shirt for myself. I like it...





bear-eat-o:

I (poorly) made a fat shirt for myself. I like it kinda.

kylathegreat: Yeah. I had to. #fatkini #walmart #melons (fyi,...



kylathegreat:

Yeah. I had to. #fatkini #walmart #melons (fyi, the top is jrs. xl and the bottoms are from the womens section)

Photo



taraobrien: Does this make me the coolest kid in the...



taraobrien:

Does this make me the coolest kid in the playground.

taraobrien: After a long hard day of work today it was an...



taraobrien:

After a long hard day of work today it was an absolute DELIGHT to come home to this awesome package from #thetinyhobo she is positively amazing, one of my favourite artists without a doubt and now I have two of her pieces! One of which, an amazing portrait of me!!! So so happy! I hope she wont be dissapointed with my package now because she has excelled herself with these! #illustration #thetinyhobo #art #delighted! #ijustloveherokay!

thegoodhausfrau: Library treats



thegoodhausfrau:

Library treats

thegoodhausfrau: Me during lunchtime every day



thegoodhausfrau:

Me during lunchtime every day

thegoodhausfrau: Daily Face: Black Grapes Is it a crime to...



thegoodhausfrau:

Daily Face:

Black Grapes

Is it a crime to throw grapes at hipsters obnoxiously filming next door?  

Be a waste of good grapes if anything.  Lucky I stopped by an Asian market after the dentist since black grapes are my favorite.

xutjja: June 2013 Weigh-In & MeasurementsFinally I give you...













xutjja:

June 2013 Weigh-In & Measurements
Finally I give you the clip that some of you have been literally waiting months for.  In this clip I'll be weighing myself in, doing a doorway comparison and taking measurements of my newly acquired girth.  I'll talk a bit about what I've been eating lately to help me pack on the pounds.

You can find this clip and many more only at my C4S studio Shameless Gluttony.

vanityisasocialconstruct: [tw : body image, ed,...



vanityisasocialconstruct:

[tw : body image, ed, anorexia, bulimia]
I've spent the last 20 years of my life at war with my body.

I have constantly punished my body for not being what I believed… what I was taught to believe was a good and worthy body.

I've blamed it for horrible acts against my being. Some of my first memories are of hate, disgust, and shame towards my body.

I can't recall a time when I have looked at my body in the mirror and liked what I saw.
The last year and a half has been particularly hard on my body. I would argue the ugliest part of the war.

I though I was working towards making peace with my body…

I thought that all my hard work was finally going to pay off, the war would be over, my body was not going to be an obstacle, a problem, a burden anymore.

I was finally going to be 'worthy'.
But instead I ended up with an eating disorder.

Bulimia and anorexia are hard on the body.

Now I'm trying to fight that war, against ED and not my body, not myself.

Maybe after all this pain, and hard work that seems unbearable, and impossible at times- I will finally find that peace with myself and the shell that I live in.

So here it is, my body.

I've worked so hard to hide it for so long, and now I think it's time to put it on the spotlight, tell ED to fuck off even if just for this moment.

I'm both terrified, and excited about this.

Terrified because I still feel hate towards my body.

Excited because this is fucking brave, and it gives me hope that one day I may be able to look in the mirror and like what I see.

<3.

toroctopus: Workworkworkwork workin on my shiiiittttt…



toroctopus:

Workworkworkwork workin on my shiiiittttt…

toroctopus: I was super stoned. Roommate said it looked like...



toroctopus:

I was super stoned.

Roommate said it looked like god's space-vagina.

Photo









altbbwmasochist: Got my nips pierced today!! :P





altbbwmasochist:

Got my nips pierced today!! :P

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario